If you can’t make it to Family Medicine Forum in Vancouver this year, you can still benefit from six sessions that will be available online for free via live-streaming on Friday, November 11th.
As part of this special pilot project for FMF 2016, you can earn up to six Mainpro+® continuing professional development (CPD) credits.
The sessions being live-streamed are (shown in Pacific Time):
- Keynote Address by Dr José Pereira: “Where Competencies, Compassion, and Humanity Meet” (08:00–09:30)
- 2016 Update on Prevention and Screening in Adults for Primary Care Providers (10:00–11:00)
- Top 10 Family Medicine Articles That Should Change Your Practice (11:15–12:15)
- Emergency Medicine Top 10 Articles to Change Your Practice (13:45–14:45)
- Canadian Cardiovascular Society 2016 Atrial Fibrillation Guidelines: Putting the new guidelines into practice (15:15–16:15)
- The ABCs of Dermatoscopy (16:30–17:30)
The live broadcast will be available on YouTube at: http://www.youtube.com/user/CFPCMedia/live.