Be part of the Family Medicine Forum Conference Committee!
The CFPC is looking for members to join the Family Medicine Forum (FMF) Committee! This volunteer position is a great opportunity to be part of a committee that supports the continuing professional development of CFPC members.
The FMF Committee is now recruiting:
- A representative from Prince Edward Island
- A representative from the Territories
- Representative(s) to join with the intent to chair or co-chair in the future
- The Committee member term is for three years, renewable once
- Applications for positions in other provinces/Sections are welcome
- We will notify you when there is an opening
FMF Committee representative requirements:
- Be a CFPC member in good standing
- Participate in online abstract reviews in January and February
- Attend three full day meetings in March and May either in person or online
- Attend FMF in person in November
- Fill several roles at FMF and report at debrief meetings
- Represent and bring forward ideas from your constituents
Note: All Committee members receive complimentary registration, travel, accommodation, and meals (per policy).
To find out more, email Cheryl Selig — Manager, FMF — at [email protected].