Have all the information in the printed FMF program at your fingertips. Access the session schedule and handouts, and make notes through your personal device. Plus, submit your FMF credit evaluations for sessions attended and review your credit summary.
Download the Mobile App prior to arriving at FMF through the Mac App Store or Google Play Store. For a quick and easy download, ensure you have access to a stable Wi-Fi connection and a strong signal, ideally before the conference.
Built for use on your Apple or Android, the Mobile App lets you:
- Browse the FMF schedule and session content
- Read about speakers
- Manage your day through interactive maps and personal schedules
- Download session handouts and makes notes on sessions
- Submit MAINPRO® credits for selected activities and access your credit summary
- Submit FMF session evaluations
- Learn more about CFPC, CFPC Chapters, and CFPC Media
- Read about the most recent updates through the FMF Twitter feed
- Search for exhibitors and create a personalized list of the exhibitors you want to visit
All this while reducing the amount of printed material you use!
For more information, see How to Use the CFPC Mobile App, CFPC Mobile App FAQs, iOS Demo, Android Demo, and BlackBerry Demo.