Awards were presented to the top eight research posters on Wednesday. Six were chosen based on evaluations by a team of researchers and, as a new feature this year, two were selected as “people’s choice” awards.
The award recipients were:
- 503: Prévalence et facteurs de risque de médicament potentiellement inapproprié chez les 65 ans et plus
- 516: Exploring New Immigrants’ Need for Mental Health Services in Regina to Improve Service Delivery (People’s choice selection)
- 533: Assessing Exposure and Education on Abortion During Training and Future Intention to Provide Abortions Among Canadian Family Medicine Residents
- 535: A Novel Approach to Documenting Assessed Maternal and Newborn Care Competence
- 538: Feedback on Feedback: An innovative addition to electronic workplace-based daily assessment forms
- 548: A Scoping Review of the Benefits and Risks of Domperidone as a Galactagogue
- 555: A Critical Review of Effectiveness and Tobacco Dependence Treatment Interventions: A scoping review study
- 564: Preliminary Evaluation of an Intervention to Improve Supportive Care for Caregivers of Patients With Cancer (People’s choice selection)
The winning poster authors receive a ribbon and a certificate from the College of Family Physicians of Canada. Congratulations to our award recipients!