Family Medicine Forum (FMF) is only 2 months away! Register now so you don’t miss out on these exciting highlights, continuing professional development opportunities, and events where you can connect with friends and colleagues.
- Advance your studies and practice with more than 300 focused and innovative sessions. Earn up to 23 Mainpro+® credits! Wednesday–Saturday
- Attend the inspiring Dr Ian McWhinney Keynote Address by Olympic gold medallist Mark Tewksbury and Olympic champion coach Debbie Muir on how to improve your leadership and mentoring skills. Wednesday
- Be a part of FMF’s first ever Knowledge Café Lunch, where family medicine educators can network at facilitated discussion tables. Wednesday
- Check out our Exhibit Hall, which features more than 200 family medicine–related exhibitors and is designed to complement the clinical and educational activities of the Scientific Program. We’ll also have a few surprise marketplace vendors offering unique West Coast creations! Thursday-Saturday
- Celebrate and connect with colleagues at our annual Section of Researchers Dinner and Section of Teachers Dinner. Wednesday, Thursday
- Attend our inaugural Awards Gala at the breathtaking Fairmont Pacific Rim hotel, hosted by the Research and Education Foundation. Recognize outstanding achievements in family medicine and be sure to dress to impress! Friday
- Participate in the 12th Annual Walk for the Docs of Tomorrow around scenic Vancouver. This 1-hour-walk is a fun opportunity to support medical students while taking in the sights of the city. Saturday
- Join us for the FMF Celebration, held just before Convocation, where all are welcome! Mingle with family and friends, take pictures in your gowns, and feel the synergy as your achievements are honoured! Saturday
- Take in the view from Grouse Mountain on the Student and Resident Social Evening. Tickets include transportation, a gondola ride, food stations, and more! Saturday
- Enjoy an extended vacation in Vancouver and explore great entertainment possibilities such as the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra, live theatre, and amazing galleries. Experience the tastes, sights, and natural wonders of the city!
Register now before rates go up on September 30th!