Attend the Annual Meeting of Members (AMM) on Thursday, November 10th, for your opportunity to influence the future direction of the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC).
This is your chance to:
- See the results of members’ approval in 2015 to move to a smaller, skills-based Board of 11 Directors
- Hear the annual report of our Executive Director and CEO, Dr Francine Lemire
- Meet your new Board Directors, including those for whom you voted in the CFPC’s first ever electronic election
- Provide feedback on the new Board Director nomination and electronic election process to help the CFPC determine whether it should continue to be used
- Ask questions of your Board Directors and the Executive Director/CEO
- Learn about the introduction of the new CFPC Annual Forum, which provides an engagement and networking opportunity for the CFPC’s Board and stakeholder leaders
The AMM runs from 12:15 pm to 1:45 pm in rooms 211–214 of the Vancouver Convention Centre. Lunch will be provided.