Session Monitor Opportunities at FMF for Medical Students & Residents
Are you planning to attend Family Medicine Forum 2023 in Montreal? Be part of the FMF team by signing up to monitor sessions! In exchange, you will be reimbursed for the day you are assigned to monitor sessions, plus one additional day OR volunteer for two days and attend the entire four-day conference for free! Residents will also be able to earn credits for all sessions in which they participate, including the sessions they are monitoring.
We are looking for volunteers who will:
- Use a handheld scanner to scan all attendee badges as they enter the room (for credit tracking)
- Confirm the speaker has arrived and the AV is working; if not, call FMF staff for assistance
- Ensure that the session room does not overfill based on the room capacity limits
- Volunteer for a minimum of one full day, monitoring 5 or more sessions
If you are interested in being a session monitor at FMF 2023, follow the steps below:
- Register here: https://fmf.cfpc.ca/registration/ (*pay in full, you will be reimbursed after FMF)
- Apply here:
*You must pre-register at the daily or full conference rate and your refund will be processed after FMF. Discount does not apply to workshops or special events added to your registration.
Deadline: September 29th at midnight, Eastern Time.
We appreciate your support and thank you in advance!
Contact Deanne McKay, FMF Sessions Lead by email at [email protected] or by phone at 905-629-0900 ext. 473