I am bringing my children with me. Do they need to register for FMF?
Children are welcome; registration and fees are not required. Children are invited to attend the following events and activities at FMF with a registered parent/guardian:
- Morning coffee service: 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. daily
- Keynote session: 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. daily
- Exhibit hall: Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. | Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. | Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Coffee breaks: 9:30 a.m.to 10:00 am | 2:30 p.m. to 3 pm daily
- FMF Celebration: Thursday 5:15 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Note: this year will feature a Halloween-themed event)
- Convocation: Saturday 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. (Note: children must be accompanied by an adult who is not participating in the ceremony)
- Infants/babies may attend breakout sessions
- With ticket purchase, children may attend off-site special events (contact us for details)
- Important note: Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times throughout FMF
- Children may attend lunch and share with parents/guardians but boxed lunches are pre-ordered and only available for registered delegates
- Breakout sessions are not suitable for toddlers and older children as we have limited seating and the sessions contain medical content that is inappropriate for children
- Exhibit hall move in and move out: health and safety regulations prohibit anyone under 18 years of age in the exhibit hall during this industrial period
Child care options
- For other times throughout the conference, most hotel partners offer reputable nanny services; please refer to our Hotel and Travel page for details
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected].