FAMILY MEDICINE FORUM – FMF 2023
November 8-10, 2023
Palais des congrès de Montréal
FMF 2023 Exhibit Hall Hours
Wednesday, Nov 8th – Friday, Nov 10th
8:00am – 3:30pm Eastern Time
FMF is Canada’s largest family medicine conference and provides the highest quality evidence-based education, celebrations, networking opportunities, and new and exciting resources featured in our Exhibit Hall.
If you are looking to distinguish your brand among competitors, increase visibility, and demonstrate support for family medicine, FMF is for YOU!
Exhibit Hall Features
- Central hub of activity throughout the conference.
- Access to more family doctors in one place than any other event in Canada.
- Dedicated exhibit time before sessions, at the breaks and over lunch.
- Almost all attendee food and beverage is served in the Exhibit Hall.
- Attendee lounges and attractions interspersed throughout the hall to encourage flow.
- Designed to complement the FMF scientific program and meet member needs.
Reasons to Exhibit | Sponsor at FMF
- Maximize your reach and access to thousands of family physicians.
- Generate qualified leads to increase your sales.
- Showcase and promote your solutions, products and services to health care decision makers.
- Provide a unique opportunity to offer hands on demos, trials, and promotional items.
- Develop lasting connections with new clients and strengthen existing ones.
- Strengthen your brand and show your support and dedication to family medicine.
- Become an FMF sponsor and gain additional exposure.
What exhibitors liked the most about FMF 2022
“Interacting with attendees.”
“Meeting new physicians.”
“Attendee eagerness to have their badges scanned and be contacted post conference.”
“Networking and meeting other exhibitors.”